Ways to Save
Save the date! APAP|NYC 2015 is January 9-13.
This webpage is about last year's conference and should be used for informational purposes only.
Top Budget-Friendly Tips
New York City is one of the most expensive cities in the world. But through the years, we've learned a few budget-friendly tips to cut corners during your stay at APAP|NYC 2014. Do you have tips? If so, please send them to email@example.com. We'll share them with other attendees so everyone can benefit from your good "cents"!
- Register early! Save $90 by booking before July 23 to take advantage of early-bird registration rates.
- Book your travel as far ahead as possible. The earlier you book, the lower the fares.
- Stay at the official APAP|NYC 2014 hotels: the Hilton and Sheraton. Can you find less expensive hotels? Yes. But you cannot find more convenience, and when you have only a few days to get your work done, your time is costly. Stay with us and forget about paying for cabs.
- Speaking of cabs, consider taking public transportation. The New York City subway and buses cost just over $2 per ride, less if you buy a Metro card. Even better: Leave time to walk to the places you need to go.
- Explore beyond midtown Manhattan to find restaurants that are less expensive.
- Visit www.NYCGO.org to discover up-to-date savings on all aspects of visiting the city!